Contemporary in style, classic in design, the Valley Beanie will be a head-turner
A local merino farmer's yarn or an wool/acrylic blend - the Valley Beanie has options perfect to top any head
- Valley Beanie is a modern take on a classic beanie
- Special yarns ensure an eye-catching appeal
- The natural cream or ‘smoke’ colors of the pure merino wool can pair with almost any outfit
- Acadia and Artisan yarns provide a multitude of color choices
- Fiocco yarn is chunky, super soft and warm
- Monella is soft and warm with a subtle two-tone twist throughout the yarn which also catches the light
- A special delivery of powder blue merino yarn has been turned into 2 textured versions
There is 1 garment of each yarn type ready to ship, as shown.
If your favorite is sold out, feel free to order a ‘back order’ version and I’ll make it just for you.
- The Acadia, Monella and Artisan versions of this hat are a 50/50 Acrylic/Wool blend yarn. These yarnw have been chosen, not for gorgeous wool properties, but for the incredible colors included within the single skeins available.
- The 2 Powder Blue versions are 100% merino wool. I’ve used some different stitchwork in the construction to add some texture.
- The ‘Smoke’ version has been created using ‘Ta Kootie’ 100% natural merino wool.
- A new version of the ‘Ta Kootie’ Cream version has been created, after the original sold.
- Fiocco was a limited edition yarn and 1 bought the last available ball. It has produced a stunningly soft and warm one of a kind Valley Beanie