Versatile, warm and ultra soft, this is a truly beautiful accessory
Created using limited-run hand-dyed alpaca yarn, this version of a triangle neck scarf is truly "one of a kind"
- Wear this versatile women’s scarf so you can show off your styling flair
- Secure with a brooch or shawl pin, or use your imagination to poke the point through one (or many) of the large holes to create different shapes
- Soft blues, pinks and peaches along with the varying tones of the dark denim blue are made possible by the hand-dying process
- The quality of this alpaca yarn is obvious because the “Skin Feel” is ultra soft – ensuring this scarf will be a comfortable and cozy neck wrap.
Add Your Heading Text Here
When choosing a wrap to keep your neck warm, you can weigh up many options.
The color(s), the weight, the feel, the texture and the size are all factors that need to be considered.
You’ll be choosing THIS beautiful and versatile accessory for many reasons:
- colors – with the multitude of beautiful shades contained within the fabric, there will be many outfits able to be complimented by this scarf
- weight – as light as a feather, you’ll barely notice you’re wearing a neck wrap
- feel – as previously stated, the yarn is 100% alpaca, but not just ANY alpaca – award-winning fiber from prize-winning animals has been processed externally, and then hand-dyed by Angela from Blackwattle Alpaca Yarn & Fibre
- size – your scarf is the perfect length to wrap around your neck, with the points draping at your desired angle. It measures XXXXXXX from base to tip.
Order and Shipping Details:
- Your scarf is ready to ship, as pictured
- Additional neck wraps can be made to order – in other colors or fabrics
- Please contact me if you wish to discuss some options for creating a different version of this scarf, just for you.
Create a set with the Lavada Fingerless Gloves!
The Lavada Fingerless Gloves have been created using the same multi-colored yarn, yet the stitching is different enough to allow you to wear them separately.