Traverse My Heart Ponchette Crochet Pattern – a simple and unusual button-up poncho.
- This a perfect pattern for beginner crocheters who want to learn and practice some simple lacework
- Using stitches you know already, work from the neck downwards and create hidden hearts
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Traverse My Heart Ponchette for you and your loved ones
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results
- The Traverse My Heart Ponchette Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery)
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Traverse My Heart Ponchette Crochet pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern is available for instant download
You will be provided a link to download the pattern on your checkout confirmation page as well as in the confirmation email I send you.
Create an account as you checkout and you can also return to your Account page to download your pattern(s) as often as you wish.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
See more of the Country Market Collection
Pattern Number: PT41FI – An original design from Fiona Langtry for MadeforYOUbyFi Designs