Turn your favorite Mandala into the Sweet Mandala Top and show it off!
Mandalas have many uses, but what about turning them into a comfy top so you can show off your mad crochet skills! The Sweet Mandala Top is designed to do just that!
- Includes free pattern suggestions – or you can use your own Mandala(s)
- By choosing your favorite, or a variety, you can have your beach cover needs sorted
- Wear it wherever you need; you could even pop a long tee underneath in cooler weather
- Color is one of the hallmarks of mandalas – choose a contrast or complimentary colour to finish your top
- One of my testers used a doily pattern, just with a larger hook – the effect is beautiful!
- The Sweet Mandala Top has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery). I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
SWEET MANDALA TOP CROCHET PATTERN REQUIREMENTS:
ON TOP of your mandala, (and whatever yarn requirements you need to make it to 40cm around), you will need:
- Approx 350-400m of Aran (10ply/#4/Worsted) weight yarn
- Yarn needle
- Crochet Hook: 6mm (J) – or size needed to achieve gauge.
3 rows, 5 stitches dc/sc alt rows = 5cm (2”) square
US STITCHES & TECHNIQUES NEEDED (substitutions allowed):
Again, these stitches are in addition to whatever you need to use for the mandala you choose:
- Foundation Single Crochet
- Chainless Starting Double Crochet
- Double Crochet
- Half Double Crochet
- Single Crochet
- Treble Crochet
- Single Crochet 2 Together
- Treble Crochet 2 Together
- Linked Double Crochet
- Slip stitch
Sweet Mandala Top Crochet Pattern is written in standard American/English terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
NOTE: The Sweet Mandala Top Crochet Pattern is now available in US or UK terms.
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns are moving to my brand new website https://revedesignco.com When you purchase this pattern, you will be transferred there.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
This is an original design from Fiona Langtry for ReVe DesignCo
Pattern Number: RV0032