Summer Embrace Cardigan
Add sophistication to any outfit without adding heat
- Create an impact by adding the open-weave Summer Embrace Cardigan to your summer outfits.
- Whether you wear it shopping, to a party, or to the beach, you’ll have added a level of sophistication to your outfit
- The stitches used make sure jacket stretches to fit most small-sized women
- Cotton is breathable, so wearing this cardigan doesn’t add warmth to your outfit, just style
- As it’s 100% cotton, the vegan on your gift list would be overjoyed to receive this gift
- An original design and all the positive benefits ensure a long hot Christmas and Summer holiday will be cool and stylish
- Your red summer cardigan is ready to ship, as pictured
- Only ONE of these is available – but more can be made to order in a range of colors
- Below is a screen capture of this season’s color options from Bendigo Woollen Mills’ cotton. I am happy to make the jacket in any of these. Simply contact me to discuss options for creating yours.
More about the Yarn:
The yarn used for the Summer Embrace Cardigan is 8 ply Cotton from Bendigo Woollen Mills, Australia.
The yarn composition is:
Your top is an original design by me, Fiona Langtry.
If you crochet, a pattern will be available in due course, from my sister website ReVeDesignCo.