Recycled, un-dyed, hand spun yarn has been used to create this Special Funhouse Cowl
To form the Special Funhouse Cowl, 3 different yarns, one dark brown, one variegated and the other natural cream, form an ombre effect
- Lusciously soft, ethically sound and beautiful, you’re sure to love the Special Funhouse Cowl
- A rich chocolate brown blends into the variegated brown/cream (with sparkle added) and finally the natural cream perfectly finishes it off
- Wear your cowl wrapped twice, framing your face with the lovely natural colors – or use it as a single loop for a different effect
- There is only one, but this very special scarf is all ready to ship to you
- In consultation with Crafty Housewife Yarns, I may be able to create similar scarves, but this exact one cannot be replicated – you could even choose some yarn from their website and get it shipped to me
- Please contact me if you wish to discuss some options for recreating this scarf.
About the yarn:
Erin James, proprietor of Crafty Housewife Yarns and Fiber, hand selected and then spun these individual yarns.
The special fibers incorporated into this scarf are reclaimed fibers and include Alpaca, Mohair & Icelandic Wool.