Reclaimed Sari Silk & Gotland wool have been used to form the - an infinity scarf unlike any other.
A short cowl designed to display the stunning colors of the sari silk used to create it.
- Silky Funhouse Cowl is full of sparkle, color and life, so you can almost see the history of the yarns
- Colors from pink to blue to orange, brown and purple can all be found, while the contrast yarn incorporates a single thread of sparkle, which simply adds to the overall effect
- Wear your cowl dropping down the front in a beautiful lacy puddle of color, or change it up by dropping the loop down your back creating a choker effect.
- This very special silky scarf is all ready to ship to you, but it is a one of a kind creation
- In consultation with Crafty Housewife Yarns, I may be able to create similar scarves, but this exact one cannot be replicated – you could even choose some yarn from their website and get it shipped to me
- Please contact me if you wish to discuss some options for creating a silky infinity scarf just for you
- Also shown, Paca Perfect Mitts (part of the Paca Perfect Set)
About the yarn:
Erin James, proprietor of Crafty Housewife Yarns and Fiber, hand selected and then spun these individual yarns.
The special fibers incorporated into this scarf are reclaimed fibers and includes a full hank of hand spun sari silk as well as Gotland grey with silver sparkles. (Gotland is a very old sheep breed from the Vikings).