Shabby Chic Heart Shrug – the perfect wrap for your event or for everyday wear.
With endless possibilities with regards color or fabric, the Shabby Chic Heart Shrug has you covered!
- The heart motif in the centre of the back is a little whimsical and sets this wrap apart from the ‘norm’.
- Use cotton to create a daytime wrap, or source some sparkly or silky yarn and turn this into a stunning evening shawl!
- Create your Heart Shrug in several different colors (blues, pinks, greens, grey) so that your wardrobe is ever changing. You can even use one of the color-changing yarns (eg Caron Cakes) and create a work of art!
- The sleeves reach the elbows, softly draping down so that your back is beautifully covered.
- The Shabby Chic Heart Shrug has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery). I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
HEART SHRUG CROCHET PATTERN REQUIREMENTS:
- Approx 330m of 10ply/Worsted/Aran weight yarn
- Yarn needle
- Crochet Hook: 8mm (L/11) – or size needed to achieve gauge.
3 rows, 5 stitches dc/sc alt rows = 5cm (2”) square
US STITCHES & TECHNIQUES NEEDED (substitutions allowed):
- Foundation Double Crochet (Fdc)
- Chainless Starting Double Crochet (CSdc)
- Double Crochet (dc)
- Single Crochet (sc)
- Double Crochet 2 Together
- Double Crochet 3 Together
- Linked Double Crochet
Shabby Chic Heart Shrug Crochet Pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Crochet pattern is written in standard US and UK terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
NOTE: My patterns are moving to my brand new website https://revedesignco.com When you purchase this pattern, you will be transferred there. (If you prefer, you can purchase the pattern from here directly.)
You will be provided a link to download the pattern on your checkout confirmation page as well as in the confirmation email I send you.
Create an account as you checkout and you can also return to your Account page to download your pattern(s) as often as you wish.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
This is an original design created and refined in collaboration between Fiona Langtry for MadeforYOUbyFi Designs and Carissa Macpherson from Whipstitch Wing Creations
Pattern Number: RV0031