Enter the world of lace crochet by making this simple but effective Pineapple Poncho Crochet Pattern.
(NOTE: This crochet pattern is one of very few designs I have NOT transferred to my Designer website, ReVeDesignCo.com Please go there to browse my other designs.)
- This a perfect pattern for beginner crocheters who want to learn and practice some simple lacework.
- Using stitches you know already, I guide you through the lacework.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Pineapple Poncho for you and your loved ones.
- Choose a single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The Pineapple Poncho Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Pineapple Poncho Crochet pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern is available for instant download
You will be provided a link to download the pattern on your checkout confirmation page as well as in the confirmation email I send you.
Create an account as you checkout and you can also return to your Account page to download your pattern(s) as often as you wish.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
See more of the Country Market Collection
Pattern Number: PT42FI – An original design from Fiona Langtry for MadeforYOUbyFi Designs