Jazz Hands Mitts
Jazz Hands Mitts are the perfect gift for the fun-loving music festival devotee
- Your Jazz Hands Mitts come to life when your hands move, whether it’s to the beat, or in conversation!
- Your new favorite fitted fingerless gloves are adorned by 2 rounds of fringing that swish and swirl as you move your hands
- A fitted half-thumb ensures no part of your hand is left in the cold
- Incredible yarn! The mix of wool and llama fibers ensure the mitts are beautifully soft and warm, while the silk adds a sheen that is sure to attract attention
- An original design and unique yarn ensure these are sure to keep the Christmas Memories alive for many years
- Your Jazz Hands Mitts are ready to ship, as pictured
- Only ONE pair of these is available – now and forever!
- Please contact me if you wish to discuss some options for creating something special, just for you, or your gift recipient.
More about the Yarn:
The yarn used for these fingerless gloves is called “Esquel” from Louisa Harding Yarns.
The yarn composition is:
Your gloves were an original design by me, Fiona Langtry, ensuring these are a one-of-a-kind creation… and you can tell everyone
Create a SET:
If you’re wearing gloves to an event, then why not wear a matching hood?
Created using the same yarn, the Enchanting Fringed Hood is ideal for keeping your head and shoulders warm during Festival Nights.