As a slouch, beret or beanie, this hat comfortable and versatile!
The special stitches used to create the Inside Out Slouch make your creation stretchy and REVERSIBLE!!!
- This a perfect pattern for intermediate crocheters who want to learn and practice a new stitch.
- The texture of the stitches used mean that both sides of the fabric are just as attractive, providing the option for a reversible hat.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Inside Out Slouch for you and your loved ones.
- Choose a single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- Mix it up with stripes – use up your scrap yarns.
- The Inside Out Slouch Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
I want to say thankyou for introducing me to this stitch – I love it!!
– Ruth, Pattern Tester
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Inside Out Slouch Crochet pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern is available for instant download
You will be provided a link to download the pattern on your checkout confirmation page as well as in the confirmation email I send you.
Create an account as you checkout and you can also return to your Account page to download your pattern(s) as often as you wish.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
Some of the pictured hats are available to purchase, ready to ship.
Choose from the Green/Cream or Taupe slouches
See more of the Country Market Collection
Pattern Number: PT36FI – An original design from Fiona Langtry for MadeforYOUbyFi Designs