Follow the step-by-step instructions with pictures to create your own pair of EasyFit Fingered Gloves.
- This a perfect pattern for intermediate crocheters who want to learn and practice a new process.
- Using stitches you know already, I guide you through each individual finger for a seamless finish.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit Fingered Gloves for you and your loved ones.
- Choose a single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- Mix it up with stripes – use up your scrap yarns.
- The EasyFit Fingered Gloves Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
EasyFit Fingered Gloves Crochet pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern is available for instant download
You will be provided a link to download the pattern on your checkout confirmation page as well as in the confirmation email I send you.
Create an account as you checkout and you can also return to your Account page to download your pattern(s) as often as you wish.
Thanks for visiting my shop!
Pair with the EasyFit Beanie Crochet Pattern to create a perfectly matched set!
If you would rather purchase some ready-made gloves , you can order the Ladies EasyFit Fingered Gloves here.
See more of the Country Market Collection
Pattern Number: PT40FI – An original design from Fiona Langtry for MadeforYOUbyFi Designs