A truly spectacular garment, the Desert Dreams Poncho will capture attention wherever you go
Featuring a stunning Mandala on both the front and the back, the 3 different versions of the Desert Dreams Poncho have been created in cotton to keep you cool
- Step out in cool boho style wearing your Desert Dreams Poncho
- Bold, bright colors, extra special details and unique trims ensure YOUR garment is truly unique
- Each of these ponchos has been finished with a fancy hem and a scalloped turned neck
- Soft cotton from Bendigo Woollen Mills features in each of the 3 ponchos on offer. The Lavender and the Sky Blue versions also feature a multi-colored yarn called “Noema” from Louisa Harding Yarns.
Sky / Snow / Lavender Poncho
- A Lotus Mandala (designed by Regina Weiss) has been created using the beautiful multicolored Noema yarn, interspersed with the lovely Snow white cotton
- The boldly bright Sky blue cotton frames the mandala and is used for the special stitches and the neck
- The lacing up the sides of the poncho “tie” the whole garment together
(SOLD) Cranberry / Yellow / Teal / Mint Poncho
Lavender / Sky / Silver Poncho
- Splashes of sky blue peek through the sections of lavender rose and glacier silver
- Features the “Lotus Mandala” (designed by Regina Weiss) on both front and back
- 3 very special large buttons featuring a butterfly on a green leaf enable you to close the sides, as required.
Shipping Details & Options:
- Your poncho is ready to ship, as pictured
- Additional garments can be made to order – in other colors
- Please contact me if you wish to discuss some options for creating a different version, just for you.
The Desert Dreams Poncho was designed by Fiona Langtry (me!)
The Full of Fans Mandala is also an original design.
The Lotus Mandala was designed by Regina Weiss as part of her “Lotus Mandala Circular Vest” design
Would you rather make your own?
The original crochet pattern for this poncho can be purchased from my sister site, ReVe Design Co.
Purchase includes the Full of Fans Mandala pattern and access to my exclusive Make Together Facebook Group!
Click this button to see the pattern listing (will open in another window):